sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Mini challaege

What are the 5 books you are looking forward to in the next few months or really into next year. 


1) Leon the african by Amin Maalouf. I'm reading Samarcanda from the same autor and it's just amazing, I'm by the middle of the book and I'm sure that is going to be one of the books in my list of favorite.
2) The museum of innocence by Orhan Pamuk Love this author and I satrted this novel (autoghraphed by Pamuk!) but I just can't finish it because it's too sad! never in my life a book created such a strong hurricane of emotions. I have to finish it even if I have to dry myself crying.
3) milan kundera the unbearable lightness of being YES, I have't read it yet (is that enough to justify it)
 4) The Flood by Le Clezio Is waiting in my shelve for a year I feel bad and negligent, some one have to read it !
5)Madame Bovary (for this book to be still in this list is enough) 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario